Thursday, July 26, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses you are my relatives

It nfl smile a bit after that a few people sat down quivering, said, nfl see the look of a few of them are a little incoherent, waving to a bodyguard called over and help me out and see, it seems that this disaster than I expected much more serious! Kim Eng hurriedly come back, nfl has come to the edge of the door. All guards have been blocked in the nfl with the victims, however, a sight that still scare the nfl hop! Outside in the yard, at least several thousands of victims, all gaunt look sluggish, tattered clothing, most of them small-Hai, and some teens, the flood took away their loved ones, take away their hope!
nfl several guards immediately stand in front of them stepped forward a few steps, after all, their duty is to protect the emperor, naturally afraid to let nfl close to the victims.
your loved ones? the nfl nodded, and shot under the shoulder of the elderly, said he understood what he meant. then the nfl's eyes fell on the back of more victims who was silent, he broke into, said: all my Ming dynasty foundation said flood ruthless, but I as a Ming dynasty emperor, I'm not heartless, though,cheap oakley sunglasses, I am your emperor, in my opinion,oakley oil rig sunglasses, you are my relatives, our body carries the same a blood, we are all relatives. see you like this emperor did not do a good job, I have not been able to let you live a stable life, you lost loved ones, you have lost their homes, so that you displaced, which are my fault, I'm sorry father of the Ming dynasty, the people! Said, nfl jerseys wholesale dropped to his knees this time, thousands of victims around the terrified thousands of people in uniform kneeling down, and sometimes do not know how to run around the guards do not know how to to do, and standing behind Kim Eng is a loss, since ancient times all the people kneel to the Emperor, how can the emperor to the people kneel!
It took a while, see the nfl also stand up to Kim Young-ran up a look, he scared the sweat rolled down. This time, the scene immediately chaos, thanks to the rapid response of the public guards, nfl carried into, otherwise, I am afraid that swarmed to the victims take the emperor to the flooded

No comments:

Post a Comment